Saturday, June 6, 2009

Crop 'til You Drop Changes to Scrap Night


At the May Crop 'til You Drop we had so much fun that we decided we wanted to meet once a month. Our first monthly crop was last night. Not everyone was cropping so it will now be called "Scrap Night." Shelley, Christine, Wendy and Cari were working on their pages. We shared some embellishment ideas: tags, stitching, sewing buttons, punching ovals and scallops, ribbon, and of course 3-D squares to give a little pop. Our new Flip Flaps help add more pictures to your page without taking up more space. Christina and I were working on cards. We all got a lot of fun work done. If you would like to join our Scrap Night just let me know and I will reserve your seat. You can contact me through my wesite at http://www.cre8nmemories.myctmh.com/. Our July scrap Night will be on Friday, July 24th 6:00 PM-11:00 PM. Cost: $5.00

2 comments:

Colleen said...

The scrapbook page of Zachary is even better in person. Love the new Flip Flaps! Just another thing I have to have!

Shelley said...

The flip flops have been so wonderful for those events that you just cannot narrow your pictures down (too many great choices), but you don't want to extend onto another layout. If you haven't tried them, trust me, you'll love them.