Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Geared Up for Tinkerin' Under Water

I am trying to keep up with Helen and her scrapbook challenges. Keeping up with Helen? What was I thinking? Anyway, this is challenge #66, "Proof Preview" from Imagine. We had plenty of July fun as we started off with an underwater adventure. Ashley dived in and with our waterproof camera we got these shots.
I used the Level I Tinkerin' paper pack(X7113A) and stickies for this layout. No stamping involved.
Attach your stickie letters to a 1" strip of card stock for easy positioning.

The underwater gear is listed in the journal box using the tags that come with the stickies.
Also, had fun using the cute badge buttons(Z1159) that coordinate with this paper pack.

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

What fun pages, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout! I just now posted my layout for this challenge on the boards. I got a bit behind due to Convention getting in the way, oh darn, among other things. thanks for playing along with the challenges. hope you'll figure out how to post on the boards, too!