Monday, June 20, 2011

Lace, Brads, Rub-Ons....BINGO Day 2

Here's my creation of BINGO card #2. I made the lace flower using Connie's directions for making organdy ribbon flowers. When I first made this card I put the usual opaques down the center of the butterfly but then I took them off because they weren't in this BINGO. So, the butterflies got Bitty Brads for heads. Sometimes you have to think out of the box when playing  BINGO with Heart 2 Heart.

 Lace, Brads, Rub-Ons...BINGO

Here's your BINGO playing card. Just choose three items in a row to make a BINGO and start creating. It's as simple as that...until you want to add gems on your butterflies but it's not in your row. After you've created your BINGO project be sure to share with us at Heart 2 Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Bliss
Cardstock: Colonial White, Bamboo, Twilight
Ink: Twilight
Stamps: Eclectic Edges, Card Chatter-Birthday
Embellishments: Shimmer Designer Brads, Newsprint Rub-Ons
Other: Lace

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is gorgeous! You are totally "winning" at H2H bingo!

Karen Day said...

Have we created a Bingo monster?? I love that we both did the same bingo, and they turned out so completely different! This is such an elegant card - and I really love twilight with the Bliss papers :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

Great card!!! You did have fun:)