Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Mood is Cool......

But the Color and Mood Challenge #7 is to create a warm project. I generally gravitate to the blues, purples, and greens(cool colors) when making a project. But for this challenge we were challenged to make a project using colors that are not the ones we would gravitate to.

 
For my project I used Olivia for my "warm" colors to make this card. 
Now it's your turn to make a "cool" or "warm" project.  You can post your creation Here.

CTMH Supplies:
Paper: Olivia
Cardstock: Colonial White
Ink: Barn Red, Smoothie
Stamps: Circle Together, Eclectic Edges
Embellishments: Embroidery Floss, Foundry Flourishes (retired)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Jody, your card is wonderful! I LOVE how you used the metal embellishment as a frame for your image....love the sewing and I love the color choices! Thanks so much for playing along at PPPC. Hugs, Cindy