Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summertime is Here

I was blog hopping when I came across this fun challenge on Cindy Leek's blog. It's a summer theme challenge and nothing says summer like an ice cream cone.  So... here's my ice cream cone summertime card.

Now it's your turn. Make a summer themed project and share with us at Cindy's blog

CTMH supplies:
Paper: Sofia
Cardstock: Hollyhock, white daisy
Ink: Hollyhock, Brownbag
Stamps: Mayberry(WOTG), Fanfare(WOTG)
Embellishments: Sofia Journaling Spots, seam binding ribbon

6 comments:

Romaine said...

Oh yummy! Makes me want strawberry ice-cream! I got your kind email- thank-you so much! :0)

Cindy said...

This card is just perfect for PPPC6! I love how your ice cream cone came out and I really like how you did your layers. Great project and thanks so much for playing along with PPPC#6. Hugs, Cindy

Unknown said...

adorabale card!

Nancy Keller said...

What a great, fun, summery card! Those ice cream scoops are to die for! Thanks so much for playing along with the summer challenge at PP&P!!!

Annette_Marlow said...

This is SUPER CUTE!! I love the layout of your layers and your sentiment... the ice cream card has inspired me... to GO THE GROCERY STORE lol! I love this! Thank you for sharing. You will love participating in Cindy's challenges!

Unknown said...

I love it!! I have my stamp set on order and can't wait to start creating summer themed pages and cards like this! Great job!!