Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Inspired By #46

Christmas With the Jewels
I was working on my card for the Inspired By challenge when the 
Christmas challenge came up at Heart 2 Heart
One card for two challenges always makes my day.

Christmas cards are always fun this time of the year. I used the 
October Stamp of the Month for the ornament with the 
Pear & Partridge Paper Pack.

I used the pewter and the pearls from this inspiration 
photo to adorn my Christmas ornament. Also, dangled 
with some ribbon using the pewter pin clip.
Now it's your turn to share with us your Christmas creation at Heart 2 Heart
or share a creation using the inspiration photo at Inspired By.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Pear & Partridge
Cardstock: New England Ivy, Cranberry
Ink: New England Ivy, Cashmere
Embellishments: Pewter Badge Buttons, Pearl Badge Buttons, Seam Binding Ribbon, Pewter Pin Clip
Pattern: Wishes "Long Layers"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of the CTMH bling! Thanks so much for playing along this week at H2H!

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating this week at H2H Challenge...this looks so pretty!