Thursday, November 1, 2012

Avonlea Card Workshop Meets A Color Dare

Color Dare #16
Cranberry, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, and Honey

My Avonlea card workshop gets an update with this new color 
challenge at Color My Heart  The workshop calls for two 
B&T papers and three colors of cardstock. I used the 
Honey B&T from Pemberley and the Goldrush B&T from Flirty
 with Cranberry, Goldrush, and Autumn Terracotta cardstock. 
Then I just followed the directions in the workshop brochure.
 Card #1 Make It From Your Heart #20
Card #2 Make It From Your Heart #27

Card #3 Make It From Your Heart #29.
Tomorrow a new Color Dare Challenge will be at Color My Heart
Join us early and join us as often as you can.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Pemberley, Flirty
Cardstock: Cranberry, Goldrush. Autumn Terracotta
Stamps: Avonlea Workshop on the Go
Ink: Cranberry, Autumn, Terracotta, Goldrush, Honey
Embellishments: Sparkles
Other: Cranberry Ribbon from my stash
Patterns: Make It From Your Heart #20. #27. #29
View the original Avonlea Card Workshop Here




1 comment:

sarahstone said...

These cards are so pretty in those colors! You are very clever to do the workshop that way. The deadline is now 9:00 central time. I think that's 7:00 pacific. Sorry you missed the deadline, but I'm still glad you participated. Hopefully you can play along in a particularly challenging dare this week :)

Sarah