Sunday, February 24, 2013

Color Dare

Buttercup, Honey, and Sunset

Time to get started making Easter goodies. So I thought I would start with these
 warm colors from the Color My Heart color challenge to make this card. 
Card Base: Buttercup
B&T paper: Honey
Flower: Sunset
Bakers Twine: Sunset
Acrylic Flowers: Backed With Honey
Now it's your turn to take the color challenge at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Tommy boy
Cardstock: Buttercup
Stamps: A Garden, Save the Date
Ink: Sunset, Honey
Embellishments: Claire Assortment, Chantilly Assortment, For Always Assortment, Paradise Flowers , Wooden Mini Medley, Bakers Twine
Pattern: Artiste 3 3/4 card page 78

7 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Jody, this is beautiful! I love your little flag! Did you use the markers to color the little flowers? Thanks so much for linking up to the Color Dare this week! :)

canadian_liner said...

What a warm and sunny card! The little acrylic flowers gain so much dimension backed with paper, and I love the big brad in the middle of the bigger blossom. Hello summer! Thanks for joining the Color My Heart girls again this week.

Becca-expressions said...

What a lovely, warm card...perfect on a day where we are under a blizzard warning. I so love seeing all your wonderful creations. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart again this week. We always look forward to seeing what you will create.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Jody! I really like your card elements--especially the wood flourish. They all work together so nicely in this wonderful card layout! As you were the winner of the Color Dare Diamond award a few weeks ago we are interested in having you join us as a Guest Designer. Please contact me at mflayer at comcast.net for more details. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the Color Dare--we always appreciate your beautiful artwork!
:) Marie

Lynn said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Jody!

sarahstone said...

Jody, I love that background paper, and your flowers are gorgeous. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Color My Heart!

Sarah