Monday, April 15, 2013

Something New, Something Old

A Gift of Buttons to Behold
This week at Heart 2 Heart is all about buttons. So, I packaged up some
 new buttons and some old buttons in a treat cup as a special gift.
Buttons can be used as an embellishment, can take the place of anything round, 
can be the center of a flower, can top a tag, can be added to a cluster, 
can cover up a boo boo, can be eyeballs on a critter, or made into a shape. 
So grab your buttons and join the button fun this week at Heart 2 Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Chantilly, For Always
Cardstock: Black, Hollyhock
Stamps: For A Friend
Ink: Black, Hollyhock
Embellishments: Black Buttons, Opaques, Seam Binding Ribbon
Pattern: Card pg. 78 Artiste Booklet

4 comments:

Amy Moore said...

This is such a clever idea and super cute too!

Jayma Malme said...

I love your color choices, and love the idea of putting buttons in a treat cup! I bet my customers would love this :-)

Jayma Malme said...

I love your color choices! And what a clever idea to put buttons in a treat cup! Great customer thank-you gift :-)

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Um I was typing and then realized I said just what Jayma said! LOL! So, I will say, DITTO! ;)