Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Color Dare #56

Lagoon, Pear & Buttercup
Fun summer colors are on the palette at Color My Heart this week.
Somehow I never seen to have enough birthday cards so I decided
to use these colors to make one. I'm sure it won't last long in my stash
of cards with all the birthdays coming our way. 
I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch as inspiration for my card.
So, grab your Lagoon, Pear, and Buttercup and create some inspiration
for us at Color My Heart. Today is the last day for this sketch 
so you might want to try the new one that  
will be posted tomorrow at CAS(E) this Sketch.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Lagoon, Pear, Buttercup
Ink: Pear
Stamps: Just a Number
Embellishments: Paradise Flowers, Bakers Twine


5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun card! I love the embossed balloons with twine. The message is layered just right and the flower is a great touch. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week!

canadian_liner said...

Your polka-dot balloons make a wonderful birthday card, in the challenge colours. Bright and cheerful wishes! Thanks for taking the Color Dare this week, at Color My Heart.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Love the embossed balloons! They turned out really cute with the twine! Great colors for a birthday card for sure--thanks for linking up with us over at the Color Dare! :)

Sheri said...

Crisp and clean and sunshine-y. Nice!

Unknown said...

fun fun fun!