Friday, November 22, 2013

Challenge #15 & #16 in the Rose Blossom Garden

A Fall Gratitude Journal
This is the time of the year that I make my annual gratitude journal. 
I wanted to use my favorite paper pack, Frosted, for this project.
 I used the leaves and the title from the "B" key of the Cricut Artbooking booklet.
To customize a spiral notebook just remove the spiral from the notebook and 
cover with your favorite paper pack. Embellish according to your theme.
Inside the journal is a pocket to save any notes to go with your thoughts.
Be sure to check out the great projects at Rose Blossom Garden 
for more Fall and Thanksgiving inspiration.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Frosted
Cardstock: Champagne, Cashmere
Ink: Cashmere, Crystal Blue
Stamps: Card Chatter-Sympathy, Look to the Light
Embellishments: Hemp Twine, Word Accents, Floral Accents
Other: Spiral Notebook

1 comment:

Amy Moore said...

Your journal is just gorgeous!