Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Color Dare #115

Outdoor DenimSunset, Olive
The color challenge this week at Color My Heart brings you this card.
My favorite thing to do with Outdoor Denim CS is to sand it to 
make it look like denim. For this card I added a kraft CS border, 
a white daisy flower with a sunset corduroy brad and some 
Olive CS leaves. Pattern is Make it From Your Heart II #23.
So grab your Outdoor Denim, Sunset, and Olive and treat us
with your special creation at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
Cardstock: Outdoor Denim, Kraft, White Daisy, Olive
Stamps: Pretty Petals
Ink: Outdoor Denim
Embellishments: Sunset Mini Medley
Pattern: Make it From Your Heart Vol. II #23

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Love all the different textures. Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! That daisy is gorgeous and I too love all the different textures. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Cat Nowak said...

Stunning card!!! I love the denim texture! Thank you for the awesome inspiration and for playing along with Color My Heart.

G Eileen Studios said...

How have I never sanded Outdoor Denim cardstock? I have to try it! BTW - you're card is REALLY cute. :)