Sunday, January 25, 2015

Let the Games Begin

First Game: Tic-Tac-Toe
Heart 2 Heart has a Tic-Tac-Toe game board to play from.
To play the game - you have to get three in a row 
either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
I chose diagonally with manly, ribbon, and embossing.
I used manly colors from the Wanderful paper pack, Black striped twill ribbon 
and the Chevron embossing folding to emboss the banner.
Note: this last week we had a family gathering for my Grandson's 21st birthday. 
When I went to my card basket would you believe I had No masculine 
birthday cards. So I'm stocking up on masculine cards this week.
So here's the "board" we played off of for Tic-Tac-Toe at Heart 2 Heart

Second Game: Bingo
Using the Bingo card from Jeanette Lynton's Blog, Make It from Your Heart 
I made another masculine birthday card to add to my stash. 
To play this game use the inspiration Bingo board: Close your eyes 
and let your finger land where it may. Then choose your direction.
I used all the guidelines listed under the "O" in Bingo
For my stitching and the exposure of the white core I did some
faux stitching on the black band. I used the Snapshots Dimensional
Elements for my frame. I used the Shinhan markers to color my stars and
the PML card is from the Hopscotch collection.
I do have to say the Bingo game was certainly a challenge. 
So if you're up for a definite challenge play bingo with us. 
To get your Bingo card visit Jeanette's blog Make It From Your Heart 
and let your creative juices take you to new places.

4 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

I love your layered banners - they create a perfect masculine birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Nikka Geers said...

Both of your cards came out great. Simple, yet perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart

Amy Moore said...

Great cards! You played along with these challenges....or should I say games very well!

Brandi said...

WOW, I love all of the cards, I can not pick a favourite! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Brandi R.
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca