Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello Life - Pocket Scrapbooking

Welcome Summer
You all know how crazy I am for pocket scrapbooking. 
Each little pocket card is like a mini craft creation 
and a fun way to use scraps. When my  "Hello Life" 
stamp sets arrived this is the one I played with first. 
Ashley, Carrie, Laney, and Zach at Mission bay on their paddle boards.
Had so many pictures so pocket scrapbooking came in handy. This page 
has more photos and pocket cards on the back and it will be the center

This "Hello Life" pocket scrapbooking stamp set is easy
and fun to use. I made a Welcome Summer mini album which
I will post later. I intend to make one for Autumn, Winter, and Spring
using this same stamp set. If you like pocket scrapbooking you
will want this stamp set. Don't forget it's only available this month.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Zoe
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Hello Life
Ink: Canary, Glacier, Slate, Black. Thistle
Design #3 Memory Protector

No comments: