Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sugar Rush Color Dare

With Donuts
Color My Heart celebrates the colors of Sugar Rush
Blossom, Canary, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Sea Glass, Tangerine, White Daisy
Sprinkled with love Tri-Fold Card

Open door

Open 2nd door to view donuts and a Happy Birthday message.
Be sure to check out the Color Dare each week at Color My Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Sugar Rush
Cardstock: White Daisy, Blossom, Canary, Raspberry
Stamps:Sugar Rush Cardmaking
Ink: Sea Glass, Raspberry
Thin Cuts: Sugar Rush

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fun & Fabulous card! Love how you made each panel work so well with each other. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

OOOOh, I love this card...you have inspired me to make one of it's kind...fun card. Thanks for joining us again this week at Color Dare and join us this week with another great color challenge.

Anonymous said...

I really love this card...anything with a fun fold catches my eyes. Thank you for sharing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love your fancy folded card! The stitched die cut circles really accent the donut theme going on. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us again at the Color Dare blog.
:) Marie

Cat Nowak said...

Wow! What an awesome card. I love how it unfolds. Thank you for your inspiration on Color My Heart.