Friday, April 28, 2017

All Creatures Great and Small Challenge

One of the Greatest Creatures
Welcomes The Little  One
I don.t know how the elephant became the symbol for a new baby
but it works for this challenge at Heart 2 Heart.
The month is almost over for playing at Heart 2 Heart.
Hope you can get in on the action. Two more days.
CTMH Supplies:
Fundamentals: Whimsy, Rustic Home
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf, White Daisy, Smoothie
Stamps: Baby Bundle
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Whimsy Ribbon, Pink Gems

3 comments:

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

This is an awesome card, perfectly balanced in color and design. I love it!

Laurie Levorson said...

I wondered that same thing recently about how elephants became a symbol for babies! Your elephant card is sure cute and I love the green and pink together! Thanks for sharing at Heart 2 Heart!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great baby card, love the soft color combination and the elephant is adorable. I have a terrible time with bows and ribbons; but you make it look so natural. Thanks for joining us at H@H and being a big promoter for our challenge.