Thursday, March 15, 2018

Color Dare 282

With the Circle Tags
The challenge at Color My Heart is to make a project
using your choice of red. My choice: Poppy.
Layers of Poppy, Black and White bring this card to life.
The Basic Circle Tags can be layer together and tied at the
top with some twine. The Short & Sweet stamp set has a 
variety of sentiments that just fit on the smallest circle tag.
I used the poppy cards from the Summertime PML cards.
Choose your Red, make a project and share at Color My Heart.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love how you used the circle tags, Jody. The black is a great way to make the red stand out. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

Susan Fogle said...

Love how you used the Summertime PML cards with the circle tag thin cuts, Jody! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!