Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter Wishes

 To All Who Believe
As we all have Faith in our Risen Lord
Our Hope is that he will come to take us to be with Him.

As we celebrate Easter and our risen Savior let us 
look to Him for Peace, Joy and Love 
as we live our lives until He comes.
Easter Blessings to all who believe.

These cards are inspired by the month end challenge at
Heart 2 Heart: Cut it Out. I used the Block Alphabet Thin Cuts
to cut out the words "Faith" and"Hope." The words are then
mounted up over the cut out space for a risen affect.

5 comments:

Stefani said...

These are beautiful! I have to try this technique.

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my goodness! I WILL be CASEing these! I love the simple stamping that draws attention to the die cut letters. This is beautiful!

Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart.
Melissa Robinson, Design Team Member
mlisrobinson.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Stunning, I have seen a lot of this style card recently but these are by far my favourite! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Loving this letter die-cut technique...must try. Again, beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart, and anxious to see what you create with our themes next month.

Laurie Levorson said...

These are both stunningly beautiful cards! Your stamping is so pretty and I love the technique you used to mount the letters over the negative space. Fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.